Reply to Barbara re odd tuning system

Robin Stevens mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:55:18 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_6QUQLVC0000000000000
Barbara...The customer heard about Dampp-chaser systems and was concerned
that the Australian hot and dry summers would destroy her beloved grand. =
the
fact is, It was well and truly destroyed before it left Canada!!=0D
=0D
Even though the tone is not that bad for a old banger!=0D
=0D
If interested, I can post the under view  jpeg of the grand she sent me
showing all of the cracks.=0D
=0D
Regards=0D
 Robin Stevens=0D
Convener "INTUNE SA 2004"=0D
22-25 July 2004 Mercure Grosvenor Adelaide SA=0D
08 8633 0533 mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au
--------------Boundary-00=_6QUQLVC0000000000000
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------Boundary-00=_6QUQLVC0000000000000--