Verituner

Arlin Hall ahall12@austin.rr.com
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:23:27 -0600

I just sold my Peterson 490ST and purchased a Verituner 100.  In my opinion,
the Verituner gives a way way better tuning, much more quickly.  The
Peterson was almost useless in the extreme low and extreme high notes.  The
Verituner is a quality instrument.  Dave Carpenter from Veritnue has even
called me a couple of times to see how I'm doing with it and to make sure I
don't have any unanswered questions.  There is an open invitation for me to
call them any time I need to.  I had very mixed feelings about the results
the Peterson was giving me, and had to do many aural adjustments afterward.
The need to do aural adjustments with the Verituner 100 is sharply reduced.

Arlin