Shoe pegs or epoxy to fill bridge holes

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:40:31 -0600

>   Ron
>     True ,but I had it worked out the other way I mentioned & shared it
> on list before. I heard so much about the eficacy of epoxies from so many
> on list I gave up my anti-epoxy bias to try this & am disappointed. So
> maybe I'll go back to the tried & true method I did work out & did share
> with you. Besides it doesn't take high volumne to be aggrevated with even
> one procedural glitch as I'm sure you know. So I'll take that as a I
> don't have any feedback for you.
>   Dale

Well, you got feedback, just not any easy resolutions. It's one or two of
those things that we all fight, unfortunately. I don't use epoxy for bridge
caps either, and just drill out what I drill out. Yuck! Functionally, it
doesn't much matter what's below the cap, or we'd all be in trouble.

Onward and downward...

Ron N