Tightening key bushings

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:22:15 +0100

Hi Mike

Same basic principle... just a little less destructive. I've also seen
guys inserting needles and breaking them off  so as too leave them there
implanted as it were. Dont see the need myself but just so. If you have
gotten beyond needing what little extra tightness this can get you, then
you need to ease off on your easing technique so as to avoid the problem
in the first place. Changing an isolated bushing is a quickie anyways.

Cheers
RicB