Tightening key bushings

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:38:55 +0100

Using the good precise cauls (from Spurlock or Jahnn) and allowing the
key to dry enough 24 hours - avoid also a lot of undue key easing,
Easing made too early get too large when dry.

The sizing cauls are also a must to get consistent results.

moisture swell back the wood a tad generally the special tool works,
but I don't like much the idea.  tapping or massaging the mortise
close it a tad also.

Isaac OLEG