pinblocks and materials

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:42:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark, I too am interested in the replacement of
traditional piano materials with new ones. But, in the
past, manufacturers who did this were usually aiming
for CHEAP, not enhanced performance. So when their
substitutions caused preoblems a backlash against all
innovative material substitution ensued. And that's
where we are today, basically.
     Thump

aused