Verituner

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:24:23 +0100

antares wrote:

> Ah! I think got it!
> You mean to say that you are sorry you did not listen to me when I
> told you that, although you are a master tuner, the Verituner would
> enhance the quality of your professional life dramatically.
> I am happy that I think I basically understand your friendly attempt
> at making fun of me.
> grin
>
> EAR

Er... not quite :)... but close. I will attempt a word for word direct
translation

In the pure measurements of these keys frequencies is there no better
then the  << trousers-homed >> Verituner. But and on the other hand is
there no worse for the decision of these same qualitative needs.

Gezootenhjemmen is one of those difficult words to translate you
see....  the "Ge" is  one of those holdovers from 4 centuries ago which
in general means "with". Zooten is a root word relating to pants,
trousers... the lower half of male clothing... usually quite
spacsious... the term Zoot Suit comes from this.... Hjemmen is easy
enough... home. Roughly translated this all means sort of  "personally
owned"  ... as in <<your own personal Verituner>>... or perhaps  << your
local freindly neighborhood Verituner >>. Directly translated tho the
term is a bit more humourous... and one is easily tempted to translate
to "that bulge in your pants"....  an old northern European
affectionismic expression for something you own and prize greatly.

Hope this clears up my postion on the matter :)

Cheers
RicB