Double drilling pinblocks: Hand held versus drill press.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:37:42 -0500

Actually, it is not so. 99+% of the homes have central air conditioning. =
I rarely observe indoor humidity levels more than 75% in the summer and =
less than 35% in the winter. I don't think many climates have a smaller =
seasonal RH swing. And even the closed up churches in the summer. Yes, =
it is humid, but the churches also go up to about 120 degrees inside, so =
the RH never really gets all too extreme.

Terry Farrell

> > And what would Florida have to do with pinblock replacement?
>=20
> Well, Terry, when I lived in Florida the humidity was about 175%.  =
Okay I'm