earplugs- was verituner

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:35:42 +0000

check here:
www.etymotic.com

look for the ER-20 Hi-fi earplugs

These are the best, and easiest to get that I've found.  Etymotic Research
is the same company that makes the filters for the custom molded earplugs.
I've got a custom set I had made, but I end up wearing the ER-20's instead.
Yes, I do remove them for final tests/adjustments, or if I just need a bit
more clarity up high.  These are much more tonally pure than the foam ones,
or the silicone surfer ones that are available.  I consider them a "must
have" tool in my kit, especially for marathon tuning days, or practice room
work.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

<snip>
Andrew,
I have never used ear pluges . Would you let me know the kind . Do you
remove them on the final check?
DanRPT
Northern Arizona University

<snip>

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/