Bridge repair

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:10:39 -0600

>Hello list can anyone please suggest how to go along
>with this bridge repair
>                         Thanks in advance
>
>                                         Ajay Mistry.

It looks to me like it's just cracking at that last unison. Is that right?
If so, I'd relocate that last rear bridge pin to where it belongs to get
some of the side bearing off of that last front pin, and epoxy the crack
and front pin row. If the crack opens again next year, and propagates down
the bridge, then it's time to re-cap. If not, you're OK with a relatively
quick and easy repair.

Looking at the pins further down scale - is that a dent I see in the cap
around those front pins, like from a punch?

Ron N