otherwise we would all be still apes

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:40:05 -0600

>><< and that tech ultimately has to waste whatever
>>time and money is necessary to find what (s)he likes by trial, error, and
>>dumb luck. Somehow, I don't see that ever changing.
>>
>>Sigh......tis so true....
>>Jim Bryant (FL)
>
>Yes, sigh, it seems so very true indeed, but on the other hand, trial and
>error, AND dumb luck do make for improvements.

That's precisely what we've all relied on all along, tempered by the
occasional attack of discretion and good sense. Well, OK, mostly dumb luck.

>It might be very well possible that pretty soon there will be new hammers
>out on the market that might be the perfect answer for different kinds of
>instruments.

And we will ascertain which meets our needs how? By spending the money and
taking the chance to try them for ourselves - exactly as we do now.

>It is all a mater of development, otherwise we would all be still apes.
>
>mark my words......
>
>friendly greetings
>from
>André Oorebeek

Now I'm confused. Are you implying that you have evidence that we AREN'T
still apes? I'm curious what might that be, since there's plenty of obvious
evidence to the contrary.

Brachiating my way back out to the shop. Just came in for a quick banana.

Ron N