otherwise we would all be still apes

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:44:01 +0100

Ron N. wrote :

> Now I'm confused. Are you implying that you have evidence that we
> AREN'T still apes? I'm curious what might that be, since there's
> plenty of obvious evidence to the contrary.

I could say : "of course we 're all apes, but 'most' apes must follow
the course of ape evolution".

> Brachiating my way back out to the shop. Just came in for a quick
> banana.

That last remark may either prove your statement that there is plenty
of obvious evidence that there are still apes, or it simply means that
you came to your shop for a quick banana.
The answer is up to you, but maybe you could first explain to me what
brachiating means.
Is that an apish way of walking?

*)(; >))

friendly greetings