Catchers & bridle straps

William R. Monroe A440WRMPiano@tm.net
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:02:04 -0600

Um, so does anyone use standard bridle straps anymore?  What's wrong =
with cutting off the old straps at the base, trimming new ones to length =
and gluing on the new ones at the base of the the catcher?

William R. Monroe
Assoc.
Madison, WI

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Catchers & bridle straps

  So You are the one doing that O:((
  Just kidding a little, please just a speck to hold them.
  I find that my hammer shank drill will usually clean out the remander =
of the glued in cork and that my 1/8" screw driver blade is very useful =
in removing the glued in cork. Poke it through the old cork and twist to =
remove some of the cork then ream out the hole.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com
    ----- Original Message -----=20