Cleaning graphite from key bed

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:09:22 +0100

I'd clean as much as I can, then spray a coat of Teflon, a French
product, widely used worldwide <G>(take care of the strings with the
moist of Teflon) so the thing stay reasonably clean .

It is amazing the number of products that could have been tried to
clear a noisy of hard to move keybed, when the basic cure is to clean
it (sanding and talc, or Teflon powder these days)!

Be careful when you leave the action on a table that it can go across
the room easily then !

Isaac OLEG