OT: TRUTH- Political Questions

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:11:51 +0100

Sure.... as long as you can document your findings...

My dad used to do this kind of thing.... only problem was his source
material was more biased and comprimised then the thing he was researching.

He drew the conclusion that the american media was infiltrated and
controlled by the soviets.... I never knew how ridiculous this claim was
until I moved outside the country and started comparing various national
news medias with one another. The US press is so pro US its absurd.

So... by all means... but document your sources and perhaps it may be
more believable then the list itself was.

Cheers
RicB