TRUTH- Political Questions

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:40:34 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Goodale" <rrg@unlv.nevada.edu>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:49 PM
Subject: OT: TRUTH- Political Questions

Message<<OT>>
Ladies, gentelmen,and small furry creatures...

I have seen this list in various forms for quite some time now, (there are
several versions not unlike chain mail).  Recently I got a copy from my
"Left of Lennon" sister.  The whole concept amazes me.  You will observe
that the author of this rag did not sign their name.  Probably a 10th
grader.

When I first saw this list I was intrigued and took it upon myself to
research every claim.  I think you might be suprised at what I learned.  I
really put a lot of time into it.  With your kind "OT" permision I'll dig it
up tomorrow and share my findings. Are you game?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

Only if it's piano-related.  --David Nereson, RPT