OT stuff, archives

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:26:23 -0700

Dean has a good point here.  We can ban off-topic discussions and it will
work for a while.  But we techies are round, not square, and we will
inevitably get sociable and talk like real people about all the things on
our minds.  If we filter we can reduce the amount of stored off-topic
stuff, or dump it into a "social-history" archive that we can later view
for our own amazement. ;-)

Just a thought or two,
Andrew
Las Cruces, NM