OT stuff, archives

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:32:25 +0100

I agree that there is no point to achiving all the extraneous nonsense.
But then we need someone  to do the sort every day. Time consuming at best.

I think the most practical solution is to try and keep this stuff at a
minimum, and mark OT posts clearly. But I'm all for a filtering system
for the archives if its doable.

Cheers
RicB