get yourself a Cadillac and enjoy the ride

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:55:14 -0500

Mr. Oorebeek,
    I say "Mr." because I am but a country piano tuner and there's a
full size picture of you in the Journal that labels you as, "Concert
Piano Technician."  So I humbly reply, "BC powder is pain reliever,
sir."  It works fast, tastes like chalk, looks like Teflon powder (but
doesn't do much for knuckles unless they're yours and in pain).

Respectfully,
Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA

selahpiano@hotmail.com