get yourself a Cadillac and enjoy the ride

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:10:17 +0100

That is most considerate of you, but please call me by my first name, I=20=

am just a talented piano Moron!
*(; > ))

Don't forget to call me up when you are in the 'low lands'

Andr=E9 Oorebeek

On 12-feb-04, at 19:55, Peter Lamos wrote:

> Mr. Oorebeek,
> =A0=A0=A0 I say "Mr." because I am but a country piano tuner and =
there's a=20
> full size picture of you in the Journal that labels you as, "Concert=20=

> Piano Technician."=A0 So I humbly reply, "BC powder is pain reliever,=20=

> sir."=A0 It works fast, tastes like chalk, looks like Teflon powder =
(but=20
> doesn't do much for knuckles unless they're yours and in pain).
> =A0
> Respectfully,
> Peter Lamos
> Brunswick, GA=A0
> =A0
> =A0
> _____________________
> selahpiano@hotmail.com
> =A0
> On 12-feb-04, at 4:09, Peter Lamos wrote:
> =A0
> =A0I still needed some BC powder when I got back to my car.=A0
>
> Peter lamos,
> As a foreigner, I learn all these marvelous words and with the help of=20=

> colleagues on this list have even more or less learned to express=20
> myself in English.
> BC powder is not in my dictionary.
> Do me small favor, and tell me what it means?

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

Amsterdam -