Rock Maple Hammer Cores

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:42:39 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
....... snip

While I agree very much with all this post had to say... does this not
imply that softer woods, not tolerating such high densities and
pressures, are more likely hammers that are not over hard and over dense ?

Seems to me that if one is looking for a softer hammer... its a good bet
that you will find one on a core that simply does not tolerate extremes
in the other direction... or what ?

Cheers
RicB