Rock Maple Hammer Cores

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:51:29 +0100

Thank you very much Del! That was a very clear answer, along with the
other generous answers we got through this list.
Pretty soon we will inform you of a new hammer which does not exist
yet, and which might be of value for all.

Friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek

On 12-feb-04, at 20:18, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]
friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek

Amsterdam -