Imadegawa hammers

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:25:45 -0800

>As for Ables being cheapies... Able certainly makes a cheapie line...
Cheers
RicB<

While you wouldn't or at least shoudn't put, say, Imadegawas on a Steinway,
you sure should not feel compelled to buy THE-MOST-EXSPENSIVE, or Top-of the
line hammers for an 1896 Emrson upright either!  ***Yes, if the customer
wants to, or  can afford to pay the difference, fine. And I give them the
options and explain the pros & cons so they can make an informed
decision)***

Again, I'd bet I'm by NO means alone on this list when I say that Abels is a
perfectly good (albeit one good) choice.  On the other hand there just might
be a few techs, SOMEWHERE in the world who would try to cut their costs to
the bone by going the cheapest route possible; that is certainly NOT what
I'm about.

Terry Peterson