Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:58:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Barnard,
     I regret to inform you of some innacuracies in
this last statement. To wit: Jesus was, in all
likelihood, supported in his ministry by wealthy
patrons, many of whom were women. But we KNOW that
Mary Magdalene ( never a whore, as falsely claimed by
the papacy )was especially dear to him, as the other
disciples grumbled " ...why does He spend so much time
with her!!!" ( Sorry I can't quote chapter and verse.
But its in there. ) She was also the first to meet Him
after the resurrection. And there are many other
examples of Jesus' recognition of everyone as SOULS,
children of God, without any status due to gender!
Even Paul states "....neither male nor female, but
children of God....".
     Bush's entire agenda amounts to this: 1)Insure
fossil fuel dependancy in the U.S. by underfunding
alternative and renewable energy research.
2) Use taxpayers' dollars, extracted by maintaining an
atmosphere of fear among the populace, to position
himself,personal cohorts and Cheney's Halliburton Co.
to "clean up" when the energy crisis truly hits.
     That's it! In totality. And it's extremely
short-sighted, as it does not take into account what
will happen to the rest of the economy when everyone
is spending all of their disposable income to commute,
cook food and keep warm ( or cool). But that doesn't
bother Bush and Cheney. They have had "off-grid"
survival retreats for years ( or so I have heard )
from long before they were elected officials. Probably
have a lot of food stockpiled, too.
     And you, Mr.Barnard, like me and all the other
"little people" on this list who actually work for a
living, they are perfectly willing to let starve,
freeze, or die of disease. You mean no more to Bush
than a vote, a vote to alow him to keep vacuuming up
the U.S. treasury and dumping the bag out into the lap
of his very few, super rich friends! And in telling
you this, I am being far, far more of a friend to you
than "W" would ever be in "real life". Count on it!!!
     All this talk of terrorism and such is just a
ploy to justify his squandering of the U.S. treasury
for personal enrichment, and that of his pals. Even
the 9/11 attacks occurred after negotiations with the
Taliban broke down over the summer of 2001, over the
Trans-Asia pipeline. ( Negotiations which were
illegal, as all negotiations with the Taliban were
after the USS Cole bombing. Yet Colin Powell dumped
$43 million into their laps in May, 2001. allegedly
for "opium eradication".( But far more likely to
"butter them up" for the pipeline project."
Well, guess what!!! After we took over Afghanistan,
opium production soared to a record level!!!
     You display a great deal of intelligence, and
even more wit and humor. I am truly astounded that you
have not read the HISTORICAL, PROVEN facts on all of
this and "connected the dots" as so many others have,
and continue to do, daily.
    Please go to www.copvcia and READ!
    Sincerely,
    Gordon Lee Stelter

"It will take a  galvanizing event, such as the attack
on Pearl Harbor, to soften the American Public to this
agenda."
     From a report by the "Project for a New American
Century ", a task force headed by Cheney, exploring
the goal of achieving military dominance throughout
Asia and securing access to Caspian Sea oil reserves.
Published in the summer of 2000.