Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:46:24 -0700

MessageI'm with Alan on this one, and PS..... I mean it...
Kevin E. Ramsey, R.P.T.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan=20
  To: 'Sarah Fox' ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 4:37 PM
  Subject: RE: Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to =
delete )

  Sarah, may there ALWAYS be peace between us. But as to the list being =
true ... did you know that for the last three years of his life Jesus =
was a homeless vagabond and a rebel who held no job, contributed nothing =
to the economy, travelled with a similar group (all men -- wink, wink) =
and was constantly in trouble with the authorities?

  Truth suffers in the hands of its enemies.=20

  Bottom line for me: We dare not turn this country over to anyone who =
would yank the troups, decimate morale in the armed forces, signal to =
the world that we are fair game to all terrorists, throw the Iraqis to =
the wolves, seriously empower Iran, Libya, Syria, etc., put the =
Israelies (our ONLY steadfast allies over there) in mortal danger, =
dismantle our intelligence services, and drastically hamper the economic =
recovery (or kill it) by raising taxes. I have my troubles with George, =
too. But he has my vote over any of the Democrats. You know, they guys =
who saw the same intelligence info from both Clinton and Bush, voted FOR =
the war, and now claim otherwise. They frankly and literally scare me.

  Alan R. Barnard
  Salem, MO=20

  PS "Dear Jesus, I didn't mean it. Just illustrating a point!"=20