Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:37:27 -0600

Sarah, may there ALWAYS be peace between us. But as to the list being
true ... did you know that for the last three years of his life Jesus
was a homeless vagabond and a rebel who held no job, contributed nothing
to the economy, travelled with a similar group (all men -- wink, wink)
and was constantly in trouble with the authorities?

Truth suffers in the hands of its enemies.

Bottom line for me: We dare not turn this country over to anyone who
would yank the troups, decimate morale in the armed forces, signal to
the world that we are fair game to all terrorists, throw the Iraqis to
the wolves, seriously empower Iran, Libya, Syria, etc., put the
Israelies (our ONLY steadfast allies over there) in mortal danger,
dismantle our intelligence services, and drastically hamper the economic
recovery (or kill it) by raising taxes. I have my troubles with George,
too. But he has my vote over any of the Democrats. You know, they guys
who saw the same intelligence info from both Clinton and Bush, voted FOR
the war, and now claim otherwise. They frankly and literally scare me.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

PS "Dear Jesus, I didn't mean it. Just illustrating a point!"