OT stuff, archives

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:07:48 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Phil, for the premature compliment!

     Unfortunately, as my email is organized, I read
the latest posts first, proceeding to the earlier
ones.
    And as I am convinced that Bush is dragging us all
to our mortal doom, I feel duty bound to rebuke all
statements in support of him as calmly and
intelligently as I can. After all, everything we
discuss about pianos here will be useless if we die in
WWIII.
     I will NOT, though, OPEN a political
discussion!!! And I heartily support the brilliant
suggestion that ALL "OT" posts be so designated, and
automatically screened from inclusion in the archives.
     Most Sincerely,
     Thump