For your Listening Pleasure

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:06:56 +0100

Well, the Scarlatti is nicely played ... (I hate to give so short
comments on the playing, as they can be misunderstood or read by the
player... I'd suspect the jet lag !) nowadays I can't hear really the
instrument's tone on those recordings, hear too much defects to
believe it is really the instrument.

Too bad , it is amazing to listen to pianos from other parts of the
word - some music from the Stephen's piano is due to you I remember,
as pics on the actual state of the work.

best

Isaac