Trip Charges - when to apply and why

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:16:57

Hi Phil,

I suggest labor rate, plus per diem (food, hotel) plus mileage (wear and
tear on vehicle, gas, oil) divided equally between all the clients on top
of your usual rates. Don't forget the long distance charges either.

Going out of "area" is rarely attractive--remember you may not be perfect,
so you may have to return "for free". That makes it doubly important that
the client approve any work *before* you leave their home.

At 07:08 AM 2/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>   Hello to all.
>
>  I am going to open a dialogue regarding trip charges. I have personally
>been avoiding this charge since day one, and I am starting to think that
>this type of charge needs to be applied in some cases. If you read on, I'm
>hoping you can offer some insight.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/