Porsches rather than politics

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:04:30 EST

      Political listers-
     SInce talking politics on list doesn't seem to be verboten  I just
wonder if you all will complain if I start talking about my favorite car, (porsche)
& how  I think all other sports cars are inferior( they are) & then  suffer
me when I denigrate you if you drive anything else or have a different opinion?
I'd much rather talk about cars than politcs.
   Dale
Well, you could easily turn that coin upside down, and either way you
flip it ... one is far from alone.  I agree with Dean myself.

RicB