Porsches rather than politics

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:33:07 -0500

Hi Dale,

I mean this with absolute sincerity:  I absolutely could care less =
whether you love Porsches and think that Saturns (what I drive) are =
inferior.  That's you opinion, and I don't take it personally.  If you =
feel compelled to discuss the virtues of the Porsche in OT posts -- or =
even the shortcoming of Saturns -- in OT posts, that's fine with me.

And I do hope neither you nor anybody else views my criticisms of the =
current administration personally.  It's not about you.  It's not about =
any of the other Republicans on this list.  It's about Bush and his =
crew.  As far as I know, you're not a bad person.  ;-)

Peace,
Sarah
=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 11:04 AM
  Subject: Porsches rather than politics

        Political listers-
       SInce talking politics on list doesn't seem to be verboten  I =
just wonder if you all will complain if I start talking about my =
favorite car, (porsche) & how  I think all other sports cars are =
inferior( they are) & then  suffer me when I denigrate you if you drive =
anything else or have a different opinion? I'd much rather talk about =
cars than politcs.
     Dale
    Well, you could easily turn that coin upside down, and either way =
you=20
    flip it ... one is far from alone.  I agree with Dean myself.

    RicB