Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:44:02 +0100

I think one of the first reasons why, normally speaking, religion and=20
politics and non related piano issues are not discussed on this list,=20
is because this is called a pianotech list.
In the past we have had fierce yelling, fist fights and flamings=20
because someone thought otherwise.
Secondly, quarrels over piano related stuff is one thing, but when=20
religion and politics are allowed, this list will probably be blow=20
itself up very soon.
I am ready to try new things, but in this case I don't think it will=20
succeed.
my 2 euro's

friendly greetings
from