Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:49:36 -0500

Andre, David, et al.,

'Nuff said, then.  My sincere apologies for being OT.  I've tried =
keeping OT stuff to < 10%, on the whole, over time.  I hope I've been =
successful in that regard.  I make no apologies for having political =
opinions, though -- or for my opinions being what they are.

Peace,
Sarah
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: antares=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to =
delete )

  I think one of the first reasons why, normally speaking, religion and =
politics and non related piano issues are not discussed on this list, is =
because this is called a pianotech list.
  In the past we have had fierce yelling, fist fights and flamings =
because someone thought otherwise.
  Secondly, quarrels over piano related stuff is one thing, but when =
religion and politics are allowed, this list will probably be blow =
itself up very soon.
  I am ready to try new things, but in this case I don't think it will =
succeed.
  my 2 euro's

  friendly greetings
  from