Porsches rather than politics

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:42:10 EST

In a message dated 2/14/2004 8:34:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sarah@gendernet.org writes:
Hi Dale,

I mean this with absolute sincerity:  I absolutely could care less whether
you love Porsches and think that Saturns (what I drive) are inferior.  That's
you opinion, and I don't take it personally.  If you feel compelled to discuss
the virtues of the Porsche in OT posts -- or even the shortcoming of Saturns --
in OT posts, that's fine with me.

And I do hope neither you nor anybody else views my criticisms of the current
administration personally.  It's not about you.  It's not about any of the
other Republicans on this list.  It's about Bush and his crew.  As far as I
know, you're not a bad person.  ;-)

Peace,
Sarah

     Sarah