... Objectivity of Posting OT

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:50:57 -0600

At 10:51 AM -0800 2/14/04, Donald Mannino wrote:
>... I felt I should respond. ...

Thank you, Don, for taking the time!

I, too, have noticed a certain degree of disparaging comments made
about various products and/or things. Don't understand why some feel
led to trash talk items that seem to me to be quite reasonable, all
things considered.

For instance, those two sound files Richard posted, I felt they
offered extremely nice listening material for the list venue as it
is, yet there were seemingly irrelevant comments made by one about
how it didn't measure up in audio terms. I fail to understand the
point for that. I rather enjoyed the few moments of listening. Thank
you, Richard, for taking the time to make it happen.

Best,

Keith

Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
Oklahoma Chapter 731                                  March 11-14
Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
USA