Porsches rather than politics

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:45:09 -0700

>       Political listers-
>      SInce talking politics on list doesn't seem to be verboten  I
>just wonder if you all will complain if I start talking about my
>favorite car, (porsche) & how  I think all other sports cars are
>inferior( they are) & then  suffer me when I denigrate you if you
>drive anything else or have a different opinion? I'd much rather
>talk about cars than politcs.
>    Dale

Dale,

Have I ever mentioned that I used to own a couple of Porsches?  Yeah,
I had a couple of 356s back in my youth.  Lot of fun.  Never could
afford a 911 though, being a piano tuner and all.

Also, have I ever mentioned that I like to cook?  I think I'll post a
few recipes to the list that might interest you.

Phil