Porsches rather than politics

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:08:20 -0800

Re: Porsches rather than politics
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Phillip Ford=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 12:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Porsches rather than politics

          Political listers-
         SInce talking politics on list doesn't seem to be verboten  I =
just wonder if you all will complain if I start talking about my =
favorite car, (porsche) & how  I think all other sports cars are =
inferior( they are) & then  suffer me when I denigrate you if you drive =
anything else or have a different opinion? I'd much rather talk about =
cars than politcs.
       Dale

  Dale,

  Have I ever mentioned that I used to own a couple of Porsches?  Yeah, =
I had a couple of 356s back in my youth.  Lot of fun.  Never could =
afford a 911 though, being a piano tuner and all.

  Also, have I ever mentioned that I like to cook?  I think I'll post a =
few recipes to the list that might interest you.

  Food???  Now your talking.  Most on the list like food.

  Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

  Phil