[OT] E: For your Listening--Maiwasher

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:35:51 +0100

Any mail filtering system is bound to in the end require a good dealof
tweaking to keep it up and running. Nothing comes from nothing...
nothing ever did. I blame the spammers and virus geeks far more then I
blame Mailwasher or the likes.

You run into a better program tho... I'd be delighted to hear about it.

Cheers
RicB