[OT] E: Maiwasher

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:43:12 +0100

Should mention in addition, that one of the problems is also some
service providers that simply refuse to take seriously the problems of
spam and virus sending. I've had to simply blacklist entire domains
because of this.. most notably Yahoo.com, but not exclusively them. Its
just not worth dealing with 200 attacks on my mail box a day so I can
exchange email with one or two subscribers.

Cy's domain tho... was not one of those... I just put him on my
<<freinds>> list so he should be able to get through.