To Richard Brekne

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:11:10 +0100

Calin Tantareanu wrote:

I have two adresses

Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no

and

rbrekne@broadpark.no

The first is a university server and regularilly blacklists other
servers that do not conform to some internationally aggreed upon anti
spam anti virus stuff... I dont really know much about what that
consists of... or how many universities are on board.

The second is my privat email address and sometimes my antivirus
routines pick up an email address that looks suspicious and blacklists
it. I'll make sure you are not on that so you can always use the second
address if all else fails.

Cheers
RicB