"other voices, other rooms" OT

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:02:18 EST

In a message dated 15/02/04 7:27:26 AM, antares@euronet.nl writes:

<< Again : that's fine with me

And if I have offended anyone here than by all means, I'll offer my

apologies and will be quiet as a mouse. >>

Andre...In my opinion you have offended no one of reasonable sensibilities
and character which is more than can be said of a few others in this recent
flareup. As usual some persons feel it needful that their views on unrelated
topics are important enough to be sent to the world. Often they do so without
regard to common courtesy or common sense or even moral restraint.

 As for your supposed past trangressions, just reflect on the source of those
rebukes and let it die. :-)

 Besides you can't be "quiet as a mouse", and be a participant of the list,
so don't even try.
My view.

Jim Bryant (FL)
"We are what we do for the doing makes us what were are."