Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:11:54 -0500

At 1:40 PM -0700 2/14/04, Phillip Ford wrote:
>For this particular discussion, yes.  In my case, as I think in the
>case of others, it's been a long buildup of OT stuff that finally
>made me say something.  If you were to count up all the posts over
>the last two or three months about Kevorkian (sp?), politics, etc.
>and compare them to the relatively few posts we have had recently
>saying enough is enough, then the numbers would look a lot
>different. By the way, did you include your post in the count?

How this this scenario. There are 19 responders to this subject line
out of a total, what, 300+. Suppose the other 281+ have already set
filters to dump anything with an "OT" in the subject line. The other
19 of us are debating valiantly over whether or not OT posts even
belong on the list, or should be censored, either by those inclined
to write them or by filters. (Personally, I like the glimpse through
other peoples' eyes on subjects away from pianos. Including Dale's
Porsche, which I'll trade for my '97 Ford Escort wagon)

So here we 19 are, worrying about the other 182+ who in fact are
completely oblivious to this discussion because, thanks to them
taking care of themselves, this thread doesn't exist.

Mr. Bill

"The law gets you into everything. It's the ultimate backstage pass.
It's the new priesthood"
     ...........Al Pacino in "Devil's Advocate"