cheekblock/fallboard removal

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:31:44 -0700

Tom,
I've encountered a piano (can't remember name) where the cheek-blocks slid
on and off of the bars securing the action.  The whole assembly had to be
slid out far enough to slide the blocks off of the action.  Of-course the
key-slip wasn't secured by the cheek-blocks in that case.

Good luck,
Andrew
Las Cruces, NM