an analysis of downbearing, etc.

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:12:39 -0500

Phil-
I will try to find the information you mentioned.  Any idea as to the
thread titles? In the mean time, maybe I'm really suffering from something,
but what is being said here?  That there is no particular need for crown
and downbearing?  That the board impedance that was talked about very
recently will exist whether the board is being compressed or tensioned?
Positive, negative bearing...it's all the same?

David Skolnik