FW: Pratt-Win?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:11:09 -0700

At 04:52 PM 2/15/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Pratt Win is owned by Gibson Baldwin and is very much alive and working.  I
>have used their butts and damper levers for years.  I will be buying more
>soon.  For small quantities contact Baldwin parts dept.  For larger quan.
>contact the office in

>  Guadalajara (sp) Mexico.

Thatsa Juarez, Seņor. Across the creek from El Paso. They moved from a
great site within a stone's throw to a box way the heck out southeast. New
Industrial area.

My email has changed since last years' directory, to nicho@zianet.com. My
phone, in the directory, is correct. Although, my cell # isn't there. It is
505-642-8640.

>   The El Paso office is
>closed.
>D.L. Bullock  St. Louis