OT Posts (was Re: Yeah!!!) )

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:37:13 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2004 9:17:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fordpiano@earthlink.net writes:
4.  There's still the matter of the archives.  All this stuff just
means more data to be searched through to find what you want (perhaps
not a problem with current search engines).
  And perhaps searching
subject lines would not be a problem if people were more careful to
change subject headings when they change topics, such as changing
from hammers to apes, so that when you are searching for 'hammers'
you don't get apes.

5.  As far as I know, Dale doesn't have a Porsche.  He's just fantasizing.
>>>It's been while but That  could change!! Hey My other car is an expeditiion
  Dale

Phil Ford