Pratt-Win?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:08:53 -0800

D.L. (and that stands for?) said: ".  For larger quan.
contact the office in Guadalajara (sp) Mexico.  The El Paso office is
closed."

D.L. Bullock  St. Louis

D.L.,
Do you have numbers for the above? Many years ago, when Pratt-Win moved to
Mexico, I had the unfortunate experience to "call" down there. I hope it has
improved somewhat? I heard from Guy and he verified that they are still in
operation, abeit somewhat a "skeleton crew". He also said to contact Alton,
whom I have talked to before. I'm getting low on supplies, so I hope they're
still producing!
Thanks for the  update.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)