tuning forArlo-somewhatOT

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:11:15 -0500

List,

            I had the task of prepping a somewhat shaky old Chickering
grand @ our local school here in Marlboro Ma. for Arlo Guthrie.

            30 cents flat, pencils stuck about everywhere, lyre swinging
in the breeze. Anyway, a little of this and a little of that (thank you
protek) and it passed.

            Mr. Guthrie could not have been nicer, a very gracious man,
not only toward me, but with all the crew and sound people.

            Sometimes this is a pretty good job after all.

            Tom Driscoll