rip off ?

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:55:30 -0600

At 1:57 PM -0700 2/16/04, Daniel Schreffler wrote:
>Thanks
>  I think Marino was the only one to get it . I referred the customer
>directly to a specific U1. ...

Daniel,

I think I get it. You want to get paid for something you did.

Again I say:

1) "...unless you were specifically hired by the customer to find a
piano for them..."

2) "...unless you have it in writing from the dealer, or a strict
verbal agreement, that you are to receive compensation for the actual
act of referring someone to their store to purchase a piano..."

it looks like no money for Dan. I fail to see any rip off since you
haven't acknowledged either condition exists.

Doesn't seem to be too hard a thing to get. Only a thing to be
temporarily disappointed about because we live and we learn.

Keith

Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
Oklahoma Chapter 731                                  March 11-14
Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
USA