Pianocorder

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:26:15 -0800

Hey, Kids.  There a new toy available.

Go to     http://dp70.dyndns.org/pianocorder/

Mark Fontana has written a plug in for Winamp that allows you to play midi
files thru your pianocorder.  Thousands of player rolls that have been
converted to midi can be downloaded for free and played

I just sold the only pianocorder I had installed and have now bought a Mason
Hamlin upright to install one in for this use.  It is a 1903 in decent shape
that I can quickly recondition.  I plan to also install a Gulbransen midi
sensor rail in it.

Like I needed something else to take up my time.

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.